- NEW T10
- BUY NOW
How can I adjust the volume of T10 earbuds?
- Power up the earbuds.
- Double-tap the right earbud to turn the volume up, or double-tap the left earbud to turn the volume down.
Does T10 support active noise cancellation?
What's the IP rating of T10?
T10 meets the IPX7 rating, which protects it from water and sweat. If you suddenly drop it into the water, it will survive, as long as the water isn’t deeper than 1 meter, and if you take it out in less than 30 minutes. Please let it air dry if you dropped it into water.
How can I clean the earbuds?
- Clean the contact pins using a clean cloth or cotton swab dipped in alcohol-based disinfectants. For precise cleaning, put the cloth on the end of a toothpick.
- Pull off the eartips and clean the metal mesh with a dry cotton swab. Remove any debris from the metal mesh with a clean, dry, soft-bristled brush.
- Do not use sharp objects or abrasive materials to clean T10.
- Do not let water get inside T10 and if you used a watered swab to clean the mesh, let them air dry after cleaning.
How can I switch between sync and mono mode?
At the pairing stage, please wait for the popup request of pairing the T10-R and T10-L, and if both T10-R and T10-L are connected to your device, you can put any earbud back to the charging case to use mono mode.
How can I switch between normal mode and bass boost mode?
Press the power button on either right or left earbud for five times.
How long does it take to fully charge the earbuds?
Around 1 hour.
How long does it take to fully charge the charging case?
Around 1 hour.
How many times can the charging case recharge the earbuds?
It can give 3 full recharges to the earbuds if the case itself is fully recharged.
Does the case support wireless charging?
Yes, you can charge the case via USB-C cable.
How long can I play with the earbuds after a full charge?
They support up to 8 hours of continuous playtime on a single charge.
What should I do if the earbuds don’t recharge in the charging case?
- Confirm the charging case has power left (there are four lights indicates the battery level of the case).
- Ensure all charging contact pins on the earbuds and the charging case are completely clean and dry of sweat and water. Then put earbuds correctly into the case.
- Connect the case with the included USB-C cable and plug it into a USB power source.
Why the earbuds don't turn on when I take them out of the charging case?
- Long press the touch control button of the T10 for 3 seconds to see if you can power them on manually.
- If not, recharge both the charging case and the earbuds and try again.
- If still doesn’t work after recharging, see "How to reset the T10 earbuds?".
What should I do if the earbuds still playing when I put them back into the charging case?
When the charging case is at low power or out of power, the earbuds will not power off automatically when you return them to the charging case. Please long press the touch control button for 4 seconds to power them off manually, and recharge the charging case.
Does T10 support transparency mode?
No, it doesn't.
What should I do if there is no sound while connecting to a computer?
- Delete the pairing record and reconnect T10 again.
- You may need to select the T10 as the default playback and output device. This can be found in your computer's audio settings.
- Update your computer's Bluetooth driver or buy a Bluetooth adapter that is compatible with your computer.
What should I do if only one earbud has sound?
- Put the earbuds into the charging case, pick them up and reconnect.
- If that doesn't work, see "How to reset the T10 earbuds?".
What should I do if only one earbud works?
- Delete the pairing record on your device, turn off the Bluetooth and turn it on again to pair it with your earbuds again.
- Long press the one that doesn’t work and see if you can manually power it on or off. If not, recharge it and check again.
- If yes, please see "How to reset the T10 earbuds?"
Why there’re two pair names “T10-R” and “T10-L”?
The earbuds support sync/mono mode switch, both of them can be paired to your phone as a master device. When you only connect T10-R, the right earbud is the master, and the left earbud is the master when you only connect T10-L.
If only one side connected on the Bluetooth list, you can use sync mode or use that side in mono mode. If you also want to use both sides in mono mode, make sure you select “pair” or “ok” at the pop-up window the first time you pair the earbuds to your device.
What should I do if the earbuds do not reconnect to the last paired device automatically?
Please try the below tips and see if they help:
- Forget the pairing record on your device and reconnect again.
- Reset the earbuds. See "How to reset the T10 earbuds?"