Are you Working from Home during the COVID pandemic? To work efficiently from home during this period, one must have a good pair of earphones for all those video conferences and conference calls. But it does not mean that you use the same old headphones you use, for listening to music. Most of the earphones are okay at communication, but the best for phone calls are Bluetooth headphones as they are able to reduce the unwanted and ambient sounds around you even when you are in noisy environments, which lets people clearly hear your voice and not those extra background noises. Apart from wireless feature and the noise cancelling feature, you would need a Bluetooth device with a good battery life, a good and comfortable fit, and incredible sound.
Looking for the best earbuds for phone calls? You’re probably dreaming of making calls without the hassle of a wire connected to your smartphone. Wired Earphones can be very troubling when you must take an urgent call, but your earphones are tangled. Therefore, cutting the cord can be a game changer.
Features that Make Earbuds Perfect for Phone CallsThe best wireless earbuds for cell phone calls must meet a few key criteria to make them a perfect choice for you. Here’s what you should look for:
- No More Cords: Earbuds that are truly wireless earphones save you from the hassle of untangling your earphones each time you take them out. With wireless earbuds, you can be flexible and move around freey while you are taking a call.
- Mic and speaker quality: The mic must be top notch if you are opting earbuds for phone calls, to pick up your voice and cancel out the background or ambient noise. Sometimes when you are on a call, you don’t want to reveal your location. Clients shouldn’t know you’re whether you are at home or stuck in traffic while you are handling their sensitive matters.
- Ease of use: You must be able to answer calls easily and quickly, preferably with a simple touch or gesture. If you are not already wearing the, they should be easy and effortless to put them in your ears. Your earbuds should also pair instantly, so you do not have to waste your time connecting it before taking a phone call. Your earbuds should have advanced Bluetooth with quick pairing feature.
- Strength of Bluetooth signal: Calls should remain uninterrupted by weak signals or signal loss, even if your smartphone is not with you in the same room. Not all Bluetooth devices are same. The version of Bluetooth is also very important. Make sure that your future earbuds are equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology as it has increased speed of transmission and greater range.
- High Quality Stereo Sound: Earbuds that offer high quality sound are necessary so that you can hear every minute detail of your conversation without missing out anything, along with a sensitive built-in microphone so that the person on the other side can also hear you clearly
- Noise Cancelling Technology: The Noise Cancelling Technology in your earbuds also help drastically by blocking out the external sound that can interfere with your voice while you are talking on the phone.
- Long Lasting Battery: Battery life is also a very important feature when you are opting for a pair of wireless earbuds because you will not want your earbuds to stop working in the middle of a phone call. Since you will also be wearing them for listening to your favorite songs or watching your favorite movie/shows throughout the day, it is smart to look for earbuds with a strong battery that will stay powered for a longer time on a single charge. It should also have a portable charging case, so that you can charge your earbuds on-the-go. A charging case will give you backup power on the go, providing extra charges which can charge your earbuds multiple times.
- Water Resistant / Waterproof: Last but not the least, if you are using your earbuds while working out or you are outside your home on a walk or commute on a call chatting, you will want to choose a pair which has water-resistant or waterproof feature. Make sure to choose earbuds with IPX rating above 4, so that your earbuds can withstand sweat, water splashes or even rain, depending on the rating.
Tranya Earbuds – Perfect for Phone CallsBelow are some of the Tranya Earbuds along with the features that make them perfect for phone calls:
Tranya Rimor earphones, with the most advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology ensure stable and fast transmission. It provides you with Hi-Fi sound, stable connectivity, and fast transmission. Tranya Rimor Earbuds ensure a smooth transmission with less signal interference as they are having a Low Temperature Co-Fired Ceramic (LTCC) material which provides these earbuds with strong anti-interference technology. They are equipped with 10mm driver which is very strong and delivers a crystal clear, high fidelity and original sound accurately. Rimor Earbuds have Environmental Noise Cancellation feature which filters out the noise so that you can focus on your phone call. It not only allows you to focus but also lets the person you’re talking to hear a clearer voice of yours. Tranya Rimor has on-ear controls for music and calls.
Tranya T10 True Wireless earbuds adopt the most advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology which ensures fast transmission and stable connection. These earbuds have an amazing battery life of 7 hours with just a single charge. It comes with a compact charging case and provides a total playtime of 28 hours along with the charging case. Sound is produced as it is in original with the advanced 12mm driver. T10 earbuds are equipped with the most advanced technology of IPX7 waterproof technology which will not only withstand sweat or water splashes, but also rain. T10 earbuds with built-in Noise cancelling microphone will reduce the background noises, which will help the listener listen to your voice clearly. The new T10 Wireless earbuds utilize the advanced aptX and AAC audio coding technology, which provides a high quality of sound over Bluetooth. These earbuds have full touch control and will work with just tapping.
B530 Pro are perfect for you if you are looking for earbuds for your work from home, because it gives around 64 hours of playtime with the charging case and up to 8 hours of nonstop sound streaming on a single full charge. Tranya B530 has cVc 8.0 Noise Cancellation and Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 Technology. The aptX and AAC compatibility makes these earbuds perfect for calling as there is low interference and reduced chances of signal dropouts.
These earbuds are also IPX5 waterproof making them a good choice for you.