With schools just around the corner, it’s high time to prepare for the schools though back to school sadly means no more parties. Indulge students before starting school through some gifts just to encourage them and make sure to get some useful gifts. When school starts, it always comes with stocking up on essential things. Many schools are still closed due to the current COVID19 situation but students need some things to make their studies easier and more fun. Whether they are studying on campus or remotely, here is the list you can check according to your budget.
- Laptop:Today’s students need much more than spiral notebooks and pens to have good grades. As the exams and assignments pile up, students are bound to spend more time on the internet so a laptop is a worthy gift for them. They can make assignments as well as study through e-learning. Even if they have leisure time, they can also watch some movies or games. Also, laptops range from $300 to $2000. It is up to you what your budget is so choose accordingly.
- Food Thermos:When it comes to school lunch packing, the safety of the food needs to be considered. When food is not kept at an ideal temperature, microorganisms start to grow in the food. To prevent microbial growth, the temperature needs to be controlled, which is possible when food is packed in a food thermos. A thermos can keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold, minimizing the rate of bacterial growth by maintaining the temperature. Therefore, a food thermos can be a great gift for a school-going kid. These food containers are super reasonable and are priced starting from $10.
- Backpack:If you are going to carry your bag all day from your school, library & sports classes and finally to home. You should gift a backpack that has many options for keeping essentials. They are designed to be user-friendly so you can carry all stuff efficiently and safely. A good quality backpack comes around $100.
- Earbuds:Earbuds are a perfect gift to students. They are very handy so students can carry them easily. Tranya has launched many wireless earbuds like the New M10 which costs about $79.99. Also, you can get a New T10 for about $59.99. It helps them in studies while on campus as well as e-learning. They have many features that can help them like background noises that can be suppressed so they can hear the lectures or listen to e-books. They can also listen to high-quality music in their free time or during exercise because they can resist sweat.
- Wireless Charging Pad:It’s very frustrating when a battery dies. To avoid this annoying situation, you can give a wireless charging pad. It has Universal Compatibility (for iPhone SE/11/11 Pro/Xs/Xs Max/XR/X/8, Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8/Note 10/Note 9/Note 8, Airpods Pro, and More). Worry less, study more with no cables anymore. This charging pad is budget-friendly and comes for $21.99 only.
- Smartwatch:Smartwatches are a new rage and students love to have a smartwatch. Who wears a wristwatch that only tells time? In this era, everyone needs to keep important information on the wrist through a smartwatch. Tranya is all set to launch its new TranyaGo smartwatch that can track all your activities including fitness, health, and sleeping routine too. As this smartwatch has IP-68 standards, you can easily engage in water activities as well. Simply raise your wrist to see all the smart notifications and keep connected to the world through the 1.69” display. The best part is that it can cost you about $79 only.
- Planner Diary:A planner gives students the independence to plan, schedule, organize, and keep a track of their work. It allows the student to set a routine and work around that. It is a great way to structure the routine and can contribute to increased productivity throughout the day. If you’re looking to give a thoughtful present to a school-going kid, you can go for a planner diary. You can get one for even less than $5.
- Headphones:Headphones in the classroom are the perfect accessory. It helpsstudents tune out outside sounds and get attentive in learning or even listening to their favorite tunes when home. In a noisy classroom, Tranya H10 can help students listen to every word and keep attention to every little detail as it comes with a digital active noise-cancelling feature with up to 24-hour playtime. These headphones have a great and high definition sound. Also, they are extremely comfortable with foldable design so you can easily take them anywhere without any hassle. The price of Tranya H10 headphones is from $59.99.
For more information, please visit www.tranya.com and feel free to contact us.